Instructions on Pool Reservation Activation process –
Click here for a tutorial video
You will need to upload your driver’s license, a current gas or electric bill, and birth certificates when adding a new child or a new membership. After completion of the upload, you will need to email us at email@example.com We will process the activation membership and send you a confirmation email. You will then be able to Login and access pool reservations.
Pool access will be available to Mayfield School District residents. Proof of residency will be required to purchase a Day Pass.
Day passes will be available for purchase by residents, only after going through the Pool Reservation Activation process, which will then give residents the ability to make reservations online. This process includes: 1. Proving residency, 2. Signing COVID waivers and agreeing to pool guidelines for you and your family. 3. Paying the daily rate.
Dragga Pool Operating Plan for the Summer of 2020
• The City of Mayfield Heights is intending to operate Dragga Pool for Mayfield School District residents. Daily Pass Reservations can be made, up to 7 days in advance.
• No groups will be allowed to gather anywhere in the facility who are not from within the same household. For the purposes of COVID protocols, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, will recognize anyone who comes to the pool together, as a household. This could change from day to day.
• There will be no concessions sold this year. We will allow patrons to bring their own food (no glass containers), provided they clean their area before leaving the pool.
• All other requirements of the state of Ohio and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health for the operation of a public pool will be followed and maintained as in all other operating years.
• There will be no use of showers or locker rooms permitted at the facility.
• Restroom capacity will be limited.
• Patrons will enter the pool through the main doors, and exit the pool through the ramp gate by the Kiddie pool to
maintain physical distancing.
• Signs will be posted at multiple points in the facility, informing patrons of all facility rules.
• An employee will be posted at the entrance and exit points of the facility to ensure no common travel ways are blocked, no unauthorized access occurs, and the limit of patrons is maintained.
• Personal flotation devices/ toys etc. are not permitted.
PLEASE READ AND ABIDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AS YOU ENTER THIS FACILITY: