Drive In Frenzy Update:
Friday July 13th the City of Mayfield Heights Parks and Recreation will be hosting our Drive In Frenzy event. The night is set to be a special one, with something for every age.
Here is the lineup:
5:30 – Begin to park cars in the park for the Drive In movie (Coco)
6:00 – Jones Bones BBQ, Swenson’s and the Donut Lab will open their food trucks to the public. The trucks will stay open as long as there are people willing to buy.
6:00 – Dragga Pool will open to all the families that park cars for the movie. Pool will host a family fun night. Families can bring floats, rafts, etc. Depending on the number of kids, the staff may host pool games.
6:00 – Janie from Rocket Dust Design will be on hand for face painting.
7:00 – Acoustic Jukebox will perform at the bocce courts
Dusk – Movie (Coco) will begin
• Movie is free; Concert is free; Pool entrance is free; Food trucks will require money
• Registration is not required
• Entrance for vehicles for Drive In will be located on Marsol Road. Vehicles will travel down the path by the tennis courts on the Woodhurst side. Take path down to open field. Parking spots will be staggered in rows so there will be no one directly in front of your vehicle.
• You do not have to stay for the concert or movie to enjoy the food trucks; all public is welcome to enjoy the tastes of the trucks
• You do not have to bring in your car to enjoy the movie, there will be a section for you to bring your blankets and/or chairs
• If you bring your vehicle, we would hope that you you’d stay the entirety of the movie, but we understand if you have to leave. If you do have to leave, please be aware of others in attendance.
• The Parks and Recreation staff will be on hand to answer any questions you have the night of the event
We are looking forward to the event and hope to see many people in our park!
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.
6154 Mayfield Road, Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124Unsubscribe